October 13, 2021 Agenda
El Valle de Los Ranchos Water & Sanitation District
October 13, 2021
REGULAR BOARD MEETING AGENDA
- Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance– Bob Romero, Chairman
- Roll Call – Phillip Maestas, Secretary
- Approval of Agenda – Board Members
- Corrections & Approval of Previous Minutes
- Board Meeting of September 8, 2021
- Special Board Meeting of September 22, 2021
- Board Members Report
- Open Forum - 3 minutes per guest. No action will be taken.
- Correspondence – Phillip Maestas, Secretary
- Chairman Report – Bob Romero, Chairman
- Traditional Historic Community
- Financial Report – Johnny Valerio
- September 2021 Financial Report
- Engineer’s Report – Alex Abeyta
- Progress Report
- Recommendation for award of the Phase 4B-2 Wastewater System Improvement Construction Project to the low bidder, Silva’s Excavation, Inc.
- Recommendation for approval of Contractor Pay Estimate No. One to Chuby’s Construction for the Phase A10-2 Wastewater System Improvements Construction project.
- Proposal/Contract for Engineering Services for construction management/oversight of the Phase 4B-2 Wastewater System Improvements project.
- Proposal/Contract for Engineering Services for construction management/oversight of the Phase 2D-1C Wastewater System Improvements project to construct the Deduction Alternates 1, 2 and 3
- Proposal/Contract for Engineering and Third Party Services for the Wastewater System Improvements Lateral Project – Engineering Services to survey, design, prepare the environmental documents, let project to bid and construction management/oversight.
- Engineering Pay Requests
- Project Manager – Ivan Valerio
- Progress Report (see attached report)
- Attorney’s Report – Renee Barela-Gutierrez
- Progress Report
- Barela-Gutierrez Billing Report
- Business Manager’s Report – Melene Montaño
- Collection (See attached report)
- Capital Outlay request
- Future Meetings
- Office Closures
- New Business - Melene Montaño
- Old Business – Melene Montaño
- Phase 4B-2 easements – Alex Abeyta
- Executive Session - the Board may meet in executive session pursuant to the Open Meetings Act to discuss the following:
- Section 10-15-1(H)(7) Pending or threatened litigation (interconnection with Town)